Perfect Pairing: No7 Stay Perfect Mascara and Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint

So, I have a confession to make, I have very sweaty eye-lids... They manage to somehow break down the most waterproof of mascaras and unl...

So, I have a confession to make, I have very sweaty eye-lids... They manage to somehow break down the most waterproof of mascaras and unless an eye shadow is specially formulated to be long lasting, there is very little point to even putting them on my eyes. However, I may have just found my Holy Grail mascara and a mean contender in terms of an eye shadow. 



No7's Stay Perfect mascara is the only mascara that actually manages to stay on my lashes and not end up smudged on my brow bone. Even when I naughtily left it on overnight I woke up to my eye lashes looking exactly the same to when I applied it. It certainly does what it says on the tin and stays perfect. Not only that, it's easier to remove than any waterproof formula I've ever come across. A quick cleanse in the evening, and it's off. It's not the most lengthening or volumising formula I've tried, but it's certainly enough for day-to-day wear.

Now onto Rimmel's new offering in their ever expanding Scandaleyes range. The Scandaleyes eye shadow paints come in five shades and the formula is like nothing I've ever tried. It goes on with the doefoot applicator like a liquid and within thirty seconds has dried. After that, it will not budge, no matter how oily your eye-lids get. The only downfall is the limited shade collection with 005 Golden Bronze being the only one that tempted me. Hopefully they'll prove popular and more shades will be released.

Wearing these two together has been the perfect combatant against the humid weather we've had recently. But I know they'll get lots of wear even when the weather isn't so hot.

I've included some creepily close up shots so you can see them in action! The photos don't do the eye shadow paint any justice. It has such a gorgeous metallic sheen to it.





Does anyone else struggle keeping their eye shadow looking fresh all day? Anyone know if there are plans to release more shades in the Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeshadow paints collection?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images