An Apology/ Travel Photos

Well hello there... it's been a wee while hasn't it? I do have a pretty good reason for my absence though,  I've been on a very ...

Well hello there... it's been a wee while hasn't it? I do have a pretty good reason for my absence though,  I've been on a very impromptu trip around Europe for the past month. It was such a fun trip and although I did all the travelling on trains so was extremely tired it was totally worth it. So I thought for today's post I'd show you some of my pictures and tell you about some of the places I went.
This is going to be a really photo heavy post though, apologies!








Paris, France




Bled, Slovenia



Budapest, Hungary



Prague, Czech Republic



Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Everywhere we went was such fun but my favourite places were definitely Amsterdam and Bled, both such beautiful, quaint places full of people who made me welcome! 

Anyway, normal blogging will resume from now on! Even though I'm busy hunting for jobs I'm really fired up and ready to put some serious time into this blog. Fingers crossed I'm going to get a new template soonish and I'm going to try my hand at some scheduled posts to keep up some regularity!

Speak soon!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images