Recent Makeup No. 2

I think my last recent makeup post was in July so it's certainly time for an update on what items I've been wearing a lot, and some ...

I think my last recent makeup post was in July so it's certainly time for an update on what items I've been wearing a lot, and some new bits that have made there way into my routine. I've been wearing a good mixture of new and old items recently, there's two very seasonal picks.










So what has been making up my daily makeup routine recently?

L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint in Porcelain

Now, this foundation has the weirdest consistency ever. It feels exactly like water but once it touches the skin it blends away to nice matte finish. It's branded as having a skin like texture, and I think that's pretty accurate. This is certainly not full coverage, but what I like about it as that although it only offers a light coverage, it dries matte unlike most other light coverage foundations.

Bourjois Java Rice Powder 

I have been loving this little baby recently. Firstly, how pretty is the packaging? And secondly, how pretty is the powder inside? It's a gorgeous illuminating finishing powder, and after craving something that would fit the bill of a powder without a matte finish, it has to be said I'm satisfied.

Sleek Blush in Pomegranate

This is my perfect autumn blush. It's dark plum colour, with slight shimmer through it looks lovely lightly popped on the cheeks matched with a cool toned pink lipstick.

Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Blonde

I'd said in this post that I was going to buy this and boy oh boy, I'm so glad I did. I use it in one of two ways, either on natural makeup days by itself, or over the top of a brow powder or pencil to intensify the look. I love it. That's all I can say.

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Crush

As soon as the weather got cooler, this was the first product I picked out. I bought it last year, and still love it just as much as I did then. I like just dabbing it onto my lips, or applying it fully. Either way the lovely dark berry stain it gives, is very seasonally appropriate.

So there are my top picks; the things that I have been applying hapharzadly onto my face for the past few weeks. What products have you been liking recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images