The Liebster Award

A couple of days ago I was nominated for the Leibster Award by the lovely Sarah, from Dreaming in Beauty . I was so happy about this as I...

A couple of days ago I was nominated for the Leibster Award by the lovely Sarah, from Dreaming in Beauty. I was so happy about this as I'd seen it on a few other blogs and thought it was a great idea. I'd also recently found Sarah's blog and knew it was great, so i was chuffed when she nominated me. Pop over and have a look at her blog, I'm sure you'll love it! Anyway, moving onto the tag, I hope you enjoy finding a out a little bit about me! 






The Rules of the Liebster Award are:
  1. You nominate someone with less than 200 followers. 
  2. You must then put the logo somewhere in the post and on your blog so others know you've been nominated. 
  3. Write 11 facts about yourself
  4. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you set for you to answer.
  5. Also link the blogger who nominated you. 
  6. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
  7. Finally, you must write 11 questions for the nominees to answer.


11 Facts about me: 

1. I recently graduated from university, with a degree in politics. 
2. I paint my fingernails ALL the time, about three times a week.
3. I paint my toenails about once a month. (Anyone else, or just me?)
4. December is my favourite month of the year.
5. I own 7 pairs on ankle boots, maybe a bit too many.
6. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. That is all.
7. I still haven't found a foundation I really love.
8. I am so excited to see Catching Fire this weekend.
9. I have a weird obsession with crime documentaries.
10. I don't have a favourite colour. I guess I like pink, green and grey. Oh and blue, and white. Can white even be a favourite colour?
11. I live for food, I plan my days around it and I think about it all the time. 

11 Questions from Sarah:

1.  If you were stuck on a desert island what is the one palette you would bring with you?
Oh this is so hard, but I think it would have be the Naked basics palette. Not only can it be used as eyeshadow, it has shades which would work as face powder, contour, highlighter and brow shades, perfect! 

2.What's your favourite lip colour? (Can be stick or gloss)
I really want to say something really out there and wild, but MAC's Creamcup is easily my most worn shade. It's glossy finish and pale pink hue make it so wearable.

3. Dogs or cats?
Dogs, always dogs.

4. What's your favourite makeup brand and what would be one product you would recommend to me?
This is SUCH a hard question, but probably Benefit, if only for their packaging and I would recommend Dallas Boxed Blush to Sarah as its a perfect contour/blush/bronzer shade for pale skin like hers and mine!

5. If you had to only wear clothes from one store what would it be?
Topshop, without a doubt. They have great on trend pieces, but their basic jeans and shirts fit me so well too.

6. How did you get into blogging?
I'd been reading blogs for years and when I had a bit of a 'what on earth do I want to do with my life?' moment, it seemed like the perfect time to put my energy into something productive. 

7. Favourite quote?
'Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not the end.'

8. Who is your role model?
I don't actually have one as such, but I really look up to anyone who works hard.

9. What is your favourite dessert?
Ok, these questions are getting SO hard haha! Probably chocolate brownie... or apple crumble. Or lemon meringue pie.

10. How would you describe your style?
I go for quite classic pieces, but I like to mix them with slightly quirkier and slightly rockier bits.

11. Tea or coffee?
Tea. I couldn't even tell you the last time I went without a cup!

Who I'm nominating:

I couldn't find 11 blogs under 200 followers, so I settled for 7. I didn't want to link blogs that I don't actually read, but all these blogs are great! 

Questions for my nominees: 

1. Favourite drink at Starbucks/ any other coffee shop?
2. What is your holy grail foundation or base product?
3. Dark or Nude lips?
4. If you could only wear one make-up item everyday, what would it be?
5. What's your favourite holiday?
6. Dream career?
7. Do you get dressed then do your makeup, or the other way round? 
8. Summer or Winter?
9. What is your favourite scent?
10. One thing that is on your wishlist at the moment.
11. What is your favourite blog?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images