Day to Night Essentials

It's coming to that time of year where office christmas parties are being planned, outfits decided on, tables booked etc. But the issue ...

It's coming to that time of year where office christmas parties are being planned, outfits decided on, tables booked etc. But the issue that's bugging me... How am I going to turn my work appropriate make-up into something a little festive and fun, in about five minutes flat?




































The answer: five little products, that fit easily into my handbag. To achieve the above look, I first began 
by curling my eyelashes with my Shu Uemura Curler's, to wake up my eyes and emphasise the mascara I applied this morning. I then filled in my brows, with the MUA Powerbrow (review to come), as for work I normally just use the Maybelline BrowDrama, which I love. 

With the eyes complete, I moved onto the skin. I perked up my under eye area, and covered any pesky blemishes with the Seventeen Phwoar Paint. I love this as it works just as well on both areas of the face, and comes with a very handy mirror. I brushed on a little Benefit Dallas Boxed Blush, as it acts as both s blush and bronzer due to its brown-pink shade. 

Now, finally the last, and most important part: a red lip. I chose to use Hourglass's Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Muse, as it'll stay on throughout the meal and any drinks... Oh and it's pretty. 

So there you go, a festive night out look in less than five minutes.... Now, what to wear?

Do you have any tips on day-to-night makeup?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images