Sick day saviours









Now this time of year is absolutely lovely, but theres one thing that goes hand in hand with the festivities... illness. I don't know about you, but all that time being cooped up inside with lots of people (and their germs) and those late nights partying can take a toll on my health. So today I've whipped up a collection of the products which make me feel a little better when I'm under the weather.

First up, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer, which I apply a pump of to my skin under my foundation. This little wonder illuminates my face and smooths over pores. It adds a little boost of glow to my otherwise dodgy complexion.

Once I've applied my foundation I tap a little of Stila's convertible colour in Lillium on to my cheeks. This colour matches my natural flush so makes it look like I've just been out for a walk in the cold, rather than sat inside watching movies and munching mince pies. Any pink toned cream blush will work in a similar way, the creamy consistency helps to keep your complexion look much more perky.

Next up, a much hyped product, Rimmel's Scandeleyes Pencil in Nude. It's such a bargain of a  product, and manages to hide any redness around my eyes which I get whenever I'm a little tired. A swipe of this on my lower waterline instantly perks up my face, and makes my eyes look huge.

Finally, any of L'Oreal's Rouge Caresse Lip balm/stick hybrids. These moisturising lip saviours help with any dry lip episodes, but also pack a punch when it comes to colour. I always opt something bold when I'm ill to try and distract from the rest of my face and my sniffly nose.

 I hope all of you have had a lovely christmas, and that if any of you are feeling under the weather that these little tips can help you out.

What tips do you have for when you're feeling less than great?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images