February Favourites

February always goes so fast doesn't it? It's so typical of me to say that, but February really has been a whirlwind! I got two new...

February always goes so fast doesn't it? It's so typical of me to say that, but February really has been a whirlwind! I got two new (fantastic) jobs, visited family and friends and discovered some lovely new beauty products. Here's what I've loved in February.


Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is a product which I absolutely love, but annoyingly its far too dark for me in the winter months. This month I've been mixing in a dot of it with some of my pale foundations to up the coverage and staying power of them and have been loving the result.

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara may just be my holy grail mascara (although as I'm mascara hussy I doubt that will be the last time I say that). It comes with two brushes, one for the upper and one for the
lower lashes, and while the upper lash brush adds bags of volume and length, the lower lash brush manages to coat the lashes without piling on the volume which is perfect.

I've been slicking on both Maybelline's Coloursensational lipstick Tantalising Taupe and Revlon's Colourburst Matte Balm in Elusive almost daily this month, so much so that I've actually bought two more shades of the Matte Balms this week... Oops. Both offer a lovely flattering neutral lip colour, and I've been particularly liking patting on both shades together. 

One product I've been meaning to pick up for a long time is NYX's Powder Blush in Taupe, which is deemed the perfect pale skinned contouring product. I really like this product for evenings out with a highlighter and no blush, or just layered on top of bronzer during the day to add a little something-something to my cheek bones. 

Finally, a product which I picked up after trying out a sample and being sold- Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Cream. This is easily the best spot treatment I've ever tried out. From it's cooling metal applicator (great for angry blemishes) to its ability to clear spots without drying them out, its perfect. 

There we go then ladies, all the products I've been loving in February. I have a feeling March favourites are going to be very exciting as I've been hitting up Boots 3 for 2 A LOT. 

What products have you been loving in February? Have you tried any of these products?










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images